Damage or accident?
Report your damage via KBC Touch or KBC Mobile
Log in to KBC Mobile or KBC Touch and choose the domain for which you want to file a claim (in Mobile under 'More'): Home, Family, Vehicle or Business. Then select the insurance for which you want to declare a claim.
Breakdown on the road or does your claim require immediate and urgent assistance? You can contact the KBC Assistance Call Centre (VTB - VAB) 24/7 at +32 (0)16 24 24 24.
What information do you need to provide?
To best help you move forward, we need this from you:
- The date you suffered damage or of your accident
- A brief description of the damage: water damage, broken glass, damage caused by fire, etc.
- Photos and any other evidence proving the damage
Provide us with this information or provide it via KBC Mobile / KBC Touch or KBC call centre (016 24 24 24), and we will do the rest!
What to do after a car accident?
Send us as soon as possible:
- The completed European accident report
- Number of the report
- Copy of your police report
- Consult a docter (emergency doctor or general practitioner)
- Keep the medical certificates, make a copy of all doctor's and pharmacist's bills and an overview of all expenses
- Did the accident happen on the way to work? Inform your employer!
Will you be summoned to the police court? Please provide us with:
- A copy of the summons
- Name and address of your lawyer (if known)
- Copy of the statement of offence (which you will receive by mail after the offence)
You can file a declaration as of 3 months before the date of withdrawal, by easily entering it in KBC Mobile or KBC Touch or by calling KBC Assistnace at +32 (0)16 24 24 24 (working days from 8am to 12pm and from 1pm to 5pm).
Keep the following information handy :
- Name of the person in your family whio will be admitted
- AssurCard number (only when reporting to the call center)
- Reason for hospitalzation
- Name of the hospital
- Date of hospitalization
- Account number to which charges are to be reimbursed
You can report admissions in KBC Mobile or KBC Touch:
Such as childbirth, accident, surgery or treatment of an illness.
Only in rare cases should you call: such as a hospitalization abroad, a home birth or if your hospital insurance is not visible in the app.