Your association

  • xxx


  • Third-party liability insurance

    Sometimes things can can go wrong in the conduct of your business and result in loss or damage to other parties. The third-party liability insurance will compensate the party suffering loss on your behalf and therefore protects your association.

Your material possessions

  • Insure your property and rent

    f your association owns a building, it is best to take out fire insurance for the damage that the building may sustain. Are you renting a building or local for a longer period of time? Be sure to check in the rental agreement what you need to do for insurance.